Why spend money on expensive air fresheners when what you need to make your home smell super fresh is in your pantry. Here is our top five suggestions. If you have some other good home remedies for scenting your house, please leave a comment.
- Add a drop of Vanilla Extract in a piece of aluminum foil and put in a warm oven. Instant smell of home-baked cookies!
- Put citrus peels in your garbage disposal and run it.
- Simmer cinnamon sticks, orange slices, cloves and a little water in a pot.
- Set whole vanilla beans or tea bags into drawers to rid musty odors.
- Take essential oils like rose or lavender, combine with water in a spray bottle and mist.